Professional Dance Artist Development
The Tasdance hub provides a space for professional dance artist development, for both professional dancers and those aspiring to further their career in dance.
Residencies are by application and invitation.
In 2017, Tasdance's residencies will include international, national, independent, Indigenous, dance education, youth dance and artists with a disability.
The Exposure Summer Intensive / Masterclass will be held from 9-13 January 2017.
Shock The Body
An introduction to Flying Low & Passing Through, choreography and performance methodology by David Zambaro as taught by Paul Blackmand and Christine Gouzelis.
- a local, national and international artist-in-residence program
- a permanent community dance and education team with excellent teacher resources
- a workshop program for southern Tasmania
- community participation projects
- creative collaborations across the arts
- nurturing young and emerging dance artists
- presenting audiences with alternative dance making experiences
- audience education and development