We do not share personal information with other entities and third parties, excepting to provide our services to you, where we may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you:
- for the purposes for which it was collected
- where you have consented to the use or disclosure
- to maintain our relationship with you
- for purposes related to research, planning, service development, security and risk management
- to the extent that we are required or authorised by law to do so.
We may also use your personal information to keep you informed of our services, events or developments. If you do not wish to be contacted for those purposes, please let us know using the contact details contained on this site. We aim to provide you with information and invitations that we consider may be of interest or relevance to you.
This website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.