Let’s keep dancing! Help Tasdance remain as Tasmania’s premier contemporary dance company and continue our extensive work in supporting communities and shaping the Australian cultural landscape. Your gift will make a big difference.
General giving to Tasdance
You can help Tasdance, a much-loved Tassie icon, to keep on dancing beyond its first 30 years and support our many programs including the company’s professional development hub.
Tasdance enriches the local community, so your gift will help us collaborate and form partnerships to inspire a love of dance, make dynamic new dance works, nurture new generations of dance artists, and enable healthy, active communities across Tasmania and beyond.
Gifts of $2 or more are tax deductible.
Give a little or a lot – size doesn’t matter! Every contribution helps – here’s how:
- For the cost of a coffee or two each week over a year ($200 to $400) you could help fund a 2-day primary school workshop program.
- $50 will run a children’s dance class
- $100 buys a dancer’s physiotherapy session
- $1,000 helps support one secondary school student participate in our annual education program
- $5,000 would help pay a community dance specialist to work for three months in a disadvantaged school; bring a top-ranking international artist to Tasmania for a residency; or help commission a brand new dance work.